On behalf of International exhibition company “Atakent-Expo” let us invite you to take part in XII Kazakhstan International Industrial Exhibition MACHINE BUILDING AND METALWORKING, which will take place in May 29 – 31, 2018 in Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan on the territory of Exhibition center “Atakent” in the network of Industrial Forum in Almaty.
Exhibition Center "Atakent", Pavilion №9
1. Integrated technologies based on high-performance machines, tools, and equipment for modernization of factories.
1.1. Metal-cutting machinery:
• Intelligent machine tool units and hi-tech equipment;
• Special purpose machine-tools; precision, automatic and semi-automatic machines, universal manually controlled machines;
• Heavy-duty and unique machine-tools, automatic lines; NC and CNC machines, multi-purpose machines and complexes; flexible manufacturing cells and systems;
• Equipment for EDM, laser, plasma, and other non-traditional types of machining, equipment for combined processes of metal-working.
1.2. Metal-forming machinery:
• Mechanical and hydraulic presses and complexes;
• Automatic metal-forming machines, including CNC machines; forging machines and complexes;
• Flexible CNC press-forging machinery;
• Laser equipment and technology;
• Sheet metal working equipment and technology;
• Metal-cutting shears;
• Bending and leveling machines.
1.3. Foundry equipment.
1.4. Welding equipment.
1.5. Thermal treatment and coating equipment.
1.6. Metal-cutting tools:
• Blade cutters;
• Abrasive, diamond cutters and cutters made of super-hard materials;
• Auxiliary tools;
• Tooling systems, systems for tool coding and counting of cutting tools;
• Integrated tooling.
1.7. Control and measuring machinery, instruments and tools:
• Measuring devices in automated lines, in-process control devices, instruments for linear and angular measurements, surface and shape precision quality control devices;
• Diagnostic systems and devices for metal-cutting machines and tools.
2. Accessories, equipment, components, tooling, hardware and software:
• CNC programming systems and programmable controllers;
• CAE/CAD/CAM systems and programs, software;
• Metalworking equipment, automation facilities and elements including tooling magazines and stations, handling devices, industrial robots, stockpilers, automated warehouses, sensors and systems for automatic complete set;
• Complete electric equipment and drivers, including linear drives;
• Hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, lubrication and filtering devices;
• Reducers and motor-reducers;
• Blocks and couplings, bearings, rabberwares, consumables, etc.;
• Input data converters for control systems;
• Dies, mouldings, fittings and accessories.
3. Plastics processing machines and equipment.
• Injection-molding machine;
• Machinery and equipment for production and processing of plastics, rubber and composite materials;
• Processing machine;
• Equipment for preprocessing and recycling;
• Extruders and extrusion machines;
• Extrusion Line;
• Installations for casting;
• Blow molding machines;
• Injection Molding Machines;
• Injection molding machines and accessories;
• Equipment for the production of foam platics and for processing thermosets;
• Equipment for finishing;
• Accessories, components, forms, matrices;
• Raw and ancillary materials (catalysts, stabilizers, fillers, foaming agents, pigments) for plastic production;
• Recycling products for plastics and rubber (semi-finished and finished products, also recycled materials);
• Preprocessing machines and facilities for plastic waste;
• Services in the production of plastics, rubber and composite materials.
4. Industrial automation.
5. Repair and modernization of equipment, spare parts and services.
6. Development of modern information CALS-technologies.
7. Scientific research projects, technological and design developments, production management.
The leading officials of ministries and departments, specialists of industrial enterprises, commercial firms, supply organizations will be invited to this exhibition. (Direct postal delivery of 10 000 free of charge invitation letters across Kazakhstan. Distribution of 2 000 invitation letters through specialized publications. Exhibition advertisement and articles in specialized magazines, leading newspapers and web-publications of Almaty, Moscow, St. Petersburg, and Minsk. Wide advertisement on TV and radio two weeks before the exhibition. Outdoor advertisement all over the city. (banners, billboards). Official exhibition web-site. Traditionally in the frame work of exhibition in the conference hall of the Exhibition center will be held seminars and presentations of exhibition participants.
In order to improve the Program “Productivity 2020” JSC "Kazakhstan Institute of Industry Development (hereinafter JSC "KIID") plans to introduce an additional instruments of state support, including the development of regional clusters.
Realization of additional tools involves government support in terms of cost recovery subjects medium and large businesses manufacturing the following services consulting and leasing companies, development institutions and other organizations:
Additional measures of Government support in the Program “Productivity 2020”
Service measures of state support.
Recipients of state support - companies operating in the manufacturing industry, including service providers, at least 2 years.
Measures of state support in the form of reimbursement for:
participation in exhibitions, including foreign (in the main profile of the company) at a rate of 50%, but not more than 5 million tenge for one event:
The mechanism of state support measures: