On behalf of International exhibition company “Atakent-Expo” let us invite you to take part in XIV Kazakhstan International Industrial Exhibition MACHINE BUILDING AND METALWORKING, which will take place in May 13 – 15, 2020 in Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan on the territory of Exhibition center “Atakent” in the network of Industrial Forum in Almaty.
Exhibition Center "Atakent", Pavilion №9
1. Integrated technologies based on high-performance machines, tools, and equipment for modernization of factories.
1.1. Metal-cutting machinery:
• Intelligent machine tool units and hi-tech equipment;
• Special purpose machine-tools; precision, automatic and semi-automatic machines, universal manually controlled machines;
• Heavy-duty and unique machine-tools, automatic lines; NC and CNC machines, multi-purpose machines and complexes; flexible manufacturing cells and systems;
• Equipment for EDM, laser, plasma, and other non-traditional types of machining, equipment for combined processes of metal-working.
1.2. Metal-forming machinery:
• Mechanical and hydraulic presses and complexes;
• Automatic metal-forming machines, including CNC machines; forging machines and complexes;
• Flexible CNC press-forging machinery;
• Laser equipment and technology;
• Sheet metal working equipment and technology;
• Metal-cutting shears;
• Bending and leveling machines.
1.3. Foundry equipment.
1.4. Welding equipment.
1.5. Thermal treatment and coating equipment.
1.6. Metal-cutting tools:
• Blade cutters;
• Abrasive, diamond cutters and cutters made of super-hard materials;
• Auxiliary tools;
• Tooling systems, systems for tool coding and counting of cutting tools;
• Integrated tooling.
1.7. Control and measuring machinery, instruments and tools:
• Measuring devices in automated lines, in-process control devices, instruments for linear and angular measurements, surface and shape precision quality control devices;
• Diagnostic systems and devices for metal-cutting machines and tools.
2. Accessories, equipment, components, tooling, hardware and software:
• CNC programming systems and programmable controllers;
• CAE/CAD/CAM systems and programs, software;
• Metalworking equipment, automation facilities and elements including tooling magazines and stations, handling devices, industrial robots, stockpilers, automated warehouses, sensors and systems for automatic complete set;
• Complete electric equipment and drivers, including linear drives;
• Hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, lubrication and filtering devices;
• Reducers and motor-reducers;
• Blocks and couplings, bearings, rabberwares, consumables, etc.;
• Input data converters for control systems;
• Dies, mouldings, fittings and accessories.
3. Plastics processing machines and equipment.
• Injection-molding machine;
• Machinery and equipment for production and processing of plastics, rubber and composite materials;
• Processing machine;
• Equipment for preprocessing and recycling;
• Extruders and extrusion machines;
• Extrusion Line;
• Installations for casting;
• Blow molding machines;
• Injection Molding Machines;
• Injection molding machines and accessories;
• Equipment for the production of foam platics and for processing thermosets;
• Equipment for finishing;
• Accessories, components, forms, matrices;
• Raw and ancillary materials (catalysts, stabilizers, fillers, foaming agents, pigments) for plastic production;
• Recycling products for plastics and rubber (semi-finished and finished products, also recycled materials);
• Preprocessing machines and facilities for plastic waste;
• Services in the production of plastics, rubber and composite materials.
4. Industrial automation.
5. Repair and modernization of equipment, spare parts and services.
6. Development of modern information CALS-technologies.
7. Scientific research projects, technological and design developments, production management.
In the «MACHINE BUILDING and METALWORKING’2019» exhibition took part enterprises and companies from Kazakhstan, Germany, China, Russia, the Republic of Belarus, Poland, Switzerland, Turkey and Bulgaria.
Traditionally, companies from foreign countries actively participated in the exhibition:ZCC Cutting Tools Europe GmbH (Germany), Retis Construction Sp. z o.o. (Poland), Bodor Laser (China), Jinan Senfeng Technology Co., LTD (China), LLC «Engineering company Qiandao, Dongguan» (China), Inductotherm, Indemak, MVD Makina Sanayi A.S, Onka Elektrik Malz. San.ve Tic. Ltd. Sti., Kromas Metal Vemakina Sanayi LTD. STI., Durmazlar Makina Sanayi Tic. A.S. (Turkey), Stanok s.r.o. (Czech Republic), Alfleth Engineering AG (Switzerland), ZMM Bulgaria Holding LTD (Bulgaria) and so on.
From the CIS countries participated:LLC «Rösler Russland», LLC «Balt-System», LLC «Stanko-P», LLC «Modmash-Soft» (Russia), JSC «Stankogomel», JSC «GSS», JSC «Vistan», JSC «OIS» (Republic of Belarus) and so on.
Kazakhstan this year was represented by the following companies:LLP «Test instruments», LLP «Avko Trade House», LLP «PromTechAstana», LLP «Stanko Group», LLP «Electric Power in Aktobe», LLP Investment Company «Temir», LLP «Kazstanex», LLP «Telcomsystems-A», LPP «EMT Company», LLP «Maker», LLP «Longbo Industry», LLP «Promanalit», Union of power engineers of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Union of machine builders of Kazakhstan and so on.
This year exhibitions were visited by more than 2% people compare with 2018 year: 70% of them were lead specialists of this industry. Total number of visitors in 2019 was 3100 people.